Noteboard

Friday, January 05, 2007

Welcome to the state of Utah

K: Hello guys , where are you from ?
R.F. : We both are from the state of Utah , USA.

K : What's the name of your church ?
J.O. : It's the "Church of Jesus Christ and the latter days saints"

K: That's nice. Have you got any girlfriend ?
J.O. I've had but now I'm single

K: What is your church's attitude to homosexuals ?
J.O. We love all people but we hate the SIN.

K: Are you capabale of hating ?
J.O. Not. We don' t hate people.

K: Hmmm. So what about colored people ?
J.O. : We are all children of God.


K: Have you got any future plans for life ?
R.F. - Yes. I want to be a high-school counciler and a tracking coach. (athletics )
J.O. : I will go to a med. school.

K: Have you got any dreams ?
J.O.. Yes. I have a dream of good family and living in peace and love.
R.F. Me too.

K: Have u got any bros or sisters ?
J.O. I've got 3 brothers and 2 sisters
R.F. I've got 3 sisters.

K: Are they all including your parents part of the church ?
J.O. Yes.

K: Who is the great leader of the church ?
R.F. Jesus is the great leader. But there is a person who restored the church and it's name is Joseph Smith. Now hi succesor is another great person.

K: What do u think of the bigger chirstian communities like Cathollics ?
R.F. Well, all christian churches are good about people but for us the true church is ours.

K: Are u interested in politics ?
R.F. As it concerns people to live well. Yes.

K: What about Donations of money ?
R.F. Our church is the biggest donator of money around the world. Even bigger than the RED Cross.
K: Hmmm Is that really true ?
R.F. Yes.

К: Do you drink or smoke ?
R.F. : No... We believe that our body is a temple and we have to keep it clean.

K : So who is paying for this buildings.. all these temples etc. ?
R.F. : Well everyone gives 10 % of his income for the church so .. we could build temples.
K: It includes your accommodation ?
R.F. No. We pay our lodging by ourself.
J.O. I've been saving money for 3 years before this mission in Bulgaria.

K: And a last question. When did you discover the Church ? At what age.
R.F. Very young.... my parents brought me to the church since very young kid.
J.O. The same with me.

K: It was really nice talking to you guys. Thank you for this interview.


Това бе кратко извлечение от интервюто ми с двама младежи представители на една добре позната църква по света наброяваща 13 милиона поклонници.
Изводите всеки си прави сам за себе си.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:37 AM , Blogger PeterStJ said...

    I can't believe you really did that, intervuing those guys. So I'm impressed. By the way they seem nice. Always. Do you think they choose them to be cute and look clean and nice?

    However I didn't know that they actually do that - save money for years just to come to the end of the civilised world to teach us - the sinners.

    This sounds stupid, Also it sounds stupid to me to give 10% percent of my incomes so I could safely sleep at night coz Jesus will absolve my sins - I paid him - right? Or at least I paid the guy that seems to talk to Jesus - the Josef Smith's successor.

    So this is how the young guys and gals of Utah spend their youth - believing and being deluded by ppl who's business it forgiving sinners from Jesus' name.

    God bless the children of Utah.

    PS> it somewhat reminds me of Children of the Corn....creepy!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home